Toe Touch Exercise at Home: Another great abdominal workout, the toe touch has numerous variations, but the most basic movement remains the most efficient.
Toe Touch Exercise
Equipment required: Mat (optional)
Sets & reps: 3 sets of 15-20 reps each
Intensity: Low (beginner)
How to do it at home?
- Lie flat on your back with your legs spread on the floor.
- Raise your legs and arms to a 90-degree angle, almost all-fours-style.
- Raise your torso and use your fingers to touch your toes.
- To do the technique, squeeze or curl your upper and lower bodies together.
- Slowly return to the starting position. This is one repetition.
To simplify the movement, elevate only one leg. Attempt to push your upper body as hard as possible to touch your toes.